Volume 2 (1)
Estudios Libertarios (e-ISSN 2665-3346) is an open-access academic journal that seeks to understand contemporary social problems from the intellectual rigor offered by libertarianism. As part of our editorial philosophy, we encourage interdisciplinary dialogue and scientific debate among the different tendencies of the Liberty Movement.
For this edition, we are looking for high-quality articles that critically address socialism, either as a political ideology or as an economic system.
Topics susceptible to analysis include, but are not limited to:
- Ethics of socialism.
- Types of socialism: Soviet-type socialism, military socialism, Christian socialism, guild socialism.
- Fascism as socialism.
- Democracy and social democracy.
- Socialized healthcare systems.
- Marxist Theory of Class Struggle.
- Science under socialism.
- Linguistic policies.
- Contemporary experiences of socialism.
- Cultural Marxism.
- Socialist Law.
- The family and family relationships under socialism.
- Socialism and the environment.
- Economic calculation in a socialist system.
- Monetary aspects of socialism.
- The organization of the productive system under socialism.
- Foreign trade in socialist economies.
The articles should catch the attention of a multidisciplinary and international readership. Therefore, we suggest the authors to avoid the use of localisms and excessively technical language.
Suitable submissions undergo a double-blind peer review and the publication process count on the advisory of a first-level Scientific Board, which allows us to set increasingly higher quality standards.
All instructions on form and content are found here.
Submission deadline: August 10th, 2019.
Evaluation by the Editorial Board and first notification to authors: August 17th, 2019.
Peers feedback: up to October 1st, 2019.
Authors corrections: up to October 16th, 2019.
Publication: October 30th, 2019.